Friday, September 26, 2008

KAWS x Marc Jacobs





Very interesting collab. I like it! I think the overly male dominant streetwear culture and its artists/designers should do more collaborations with women's fashion and accessories. It works! I also have a confession to make.. I like looking at women's shooes! Especially heels. Christian Louboutin is one of my heroes.

Quoted from hypebeast:

Hooking up with the artist KAWS, Marc Jacobs celebrates its 10th anniversary with a pair of ballet flats for the ladies. The flats feature a black patent leather upper with the trademark KAWS detailing including stitched teeth throughout the bottoms and the traditional “XX” icon. Limited to only 150 pairs worldwide, colette in Paris, OriginalFake in Tokyo as well as the Marc Jacobs flagship stores in the US and London will be the only stores to see a release scheduled for this coming Monday, September 29th.

No comments: